Re: Deathkeepsie (a call to arms... and guitars...)

Yeah, what do you think of that Garage Band? I've got it as well, and it's been fun to play with, but I'm not sure quite how useful it'll be. Decent intro app to recording, the loops are cool, but you're awfully limited in how you can use them...

Nathan

/ high above the city / through the ceiling of the stars / <like a SatelliteRoad.com>

You could use Apple's new Garage Band. I just got it yesterday.
http://www.apple.com/ilife/garageband/