Supply And Demand- eBay

I might have been distracted from eBay for longer than I thought, but,
the bargains on products of underappreciated acts of the adult
Alternapalooza of the 90's, seem to have been replaced with prices,
before shipping and handlng costs are added, similar to those found in
an expensive retail outlet.

I guess the nearly decade-long period of reading "Supplies are
limited..." in some acts' literature, was truthful, and is now being
felt by people buying _TWHF_, and _Patience_.

$51+ for The Innocence Mission's _Lakes Of Canada_?

p.s. Gov. Dr. Howard Dean is my anger management therapist.

NP-> Rodney Crowell- _Fate's Right Hand_

"I think there's an innocence about the midwest that walks hand in hand
with a kind of mental illness..." Linford Detweiler 1993