From: Vogel, Andrew (vogelap) [mailto:VOGELAP@UCMAIL.UC.EDU]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 8:44 AM
To: Temmesfeld, Daniel; over-the-rhine@actwin.com
Subject: RE: Fetch Me the Pongmaster!

1. WOOTY! I'll be ordering it on Feb 9.

2. Probably not.

3. Hate forums?! Say it isn't so! Have you looked at the forum on my
site?
It's a different animal than when you're used to, and I really think
you'll
like it. Go in with an open mind, Dan-o, and see whatcha think.
http://www.drewvogel.com/forums.

RUM ME, DAN-O!

-andrew vogel
Manager of Professional Programs
University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy

http://www.petermulvey.com/music.html

2) Is the list dying?  Probably not.  It's always
lighter in January... and especially over the holidays
(when the topic cropped up).  I mean, um... hanging
out with friends and family or post on an internet
listserv?  It happens every year.  Deal.

3) Forums... I hate forums.  I like the chronological-
ness of this listserv webpage.  Forums suck.  I won't
use it.  I love Drew dearly.  I'm not using his forum.
If OtR abandons this listserv and moves to a forum
only... well, I guess I'll see y'all at shows or
something.*

Dan

np: dj logic - the anomaly

hej, check out the revamped http://www.pixieprincess.com/