Re: [OTR] [OTR] Re: The List is Dead

A quick reminder, all, that this is well in hand, and being coordinated
by a man in a brown mini-van.

Don't Panic!  ;)

Our concerns were expressed, duly noted, and I'm sure he's on it.  Have
some faith until something is announced.  I'm sure we will not suddenly be
disconnected.

The list is (obviously) not dead yet, but the 'dead' list is provoking
more chatter than anything else has this year.  Heh!

As for the archive; the URL changed a while back... last fall?
someone tracked it down and emailed it to the list...
(Michelle?)

If I could find the archive URL,
I could find the email
that lists the new URL for the archive...
how's that for a Catch-22?

Odd.
A.