From: Benjamin Torbert [mailto:bct1@duke.edu]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 10:01 AM
To: over-the-rhine@actwin.com
Subject: re: 2003x10 (Johnny Come Lately)

I don't understand all the love Hail to the Thief is getting.  I like The
Bends, OK Computer, & Amnesiac.  But I heard like 2 decent songs and a
bunch of filler on the new album and exchanged it for something else.  I
guess I'm just missing the boat.

Cash Unearthed is a treasure trove.  My favorite has to be "Pocahontas"
but there are about 30-35 indispensible tracks.

benT