I'm gonna call these 2004 CDs (Jude & The Bens)

um... two great CDs showed up in my mailbox yesterday...

   Jude 'Sarah'
    (http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/jude2)
     or  (http://www.judemusic.com)

   The Bens (Folds/Lee/Kweller) 'The Bens EP'
    (http://www.attackedbyplastic.com/)

I'm officially calling these 2004 CDs... even though they
have the little (c)2003 on them.

The Jude one is GREAT.  Short, but GREAT.  More like
_Harper_ & _Beautiful_ than _King of Yesterday_.  There's
even a not-so-vague song about Madonna (his former "boss").

The Bens EP is fun, too.  It fits nicely in with Ben Folds'
other EPs.  Stand-out track is "XFIRE."

you're the fire, and i'm flying...
Dan

np: the bens - the bens EP