Top 10 CD's

1.  Over the Rhine Ohio
2.  Johnny Cash "Unearthed"
3.  Rodney Crowell "Fate's Right Hand"
4.  Ralston Bowles "Carwreck Conversations"
5.  The Jayhawks "Rainy Day Music"
6   Ric Hordinski "When I Consider How My Light is Spent"
7.  Zak Morgan "When Bullfrogs Croak"
8.  The Innocence Mission "Befriended"
9.  Claire Holley "Dandelion"
10. Tim Easton "Break Your Mother's Heart"
11. Bill Mallonee "Perfumed Letter"
12. Fountains of Wayne "Welcome Interstate Managers"
13. Jars of Clay "Who We Are Instead"
14. Steven Delopoulos "Me Died Blue"
15. Jim Reilley "The Return of Buddy Cruel"
16. Bruce Cockburn "?"
17. Robert Randolph and the Family Band "Unclassified"
18. Joe Strummer "Street Core"
19. Richard Thompson "The Old Kit Bag"
20. Tim Grimm "Coyotte's Dream"

OK, I did more than 10.  I could have gone either way with Johnny and Over
the Rhine.  Zak Morgan's latest CD received a Grammy Nomination in the
Children's category.  If you have a Grammy vote I'm sure he would send you
a copy for consideration (www.zakmorgan.com).  It is produced by Ric
Hordinski and Karin sings on one of the songs.

Bill Keith
--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools