Has everyone left?

Is there nothing to talk about on the list?  Is everyone gone?  Did everyone
give their top 5/10 lists of 2003?  Books/Movies/Music?  Am I asking too
many questions?  ANSWER me!

Top CD's

Damien Rice -- 0
Over the Rhine -- Ohio

(it's a short list but those two CD's stood out above all else).

Top Books Read in 2003

'Marcovaldo' -- Calvino
'Teammates' -- David Halberstein
'Love that Dog' -- Sharon Creech
'Silence' -- Endo

Top Movies

'Seabiscut'
'Bend it Like Beckham'

Best Sports Moment

Trot Nixon's 11th inning HR vs. Oakland

Worst Sports Moment

Aaron 'Bleeping' Boone's WS winning HR

Funniest New Show

Two and 1/2 Men

Best Concert

David Wilcox -- The Birchmere 11/15/2003
Duncan Sheik/Aimee Mann -- 9:30 Club 2/2003

Best Opener Embarrassing a Poor Performing Headliner

Eric Hutchison puts on a show....Freedy Johnston puts me to sleep.

Out here,
Barry

* CONFIDENTIALITY/PRIVACY NOTICE - The documents included in this
transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the information to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action
taken in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this document in error, please notify the sender
immediately to arrange for return or destruction of these documents.