What's The First Thing That You Did In 2004?

The first thing that I did was listen to Randy Stonehill explain and,
then sing, and play, rather expertly, his Jesus Hippie anthem, "I Love
You," at a Holiday Inn. First it was Xmas @ Denny's, now it's New Year's
Eve @ the Holiday Inn.

Did anyone ever see the Billy Graham movie where they dubbed that song
in over the gathering of flower children?

"anytime you hear contemporary Christian music in the car,...(dramatic
pause) you're getting laid. Ha ha ha. It's when they have Sinead
O'Connor in the car, that's when you know you're not getting laid."
-Tom Leykis 2003 <www.blowmeuptom.com>

p.s. I think Uncle Rand still loves you.

"I think there's an innocence about the midwest that walks hand in hand
with a kind of mental illness..." Linford Detweiler 1993