Re: cstone 2004/take 2

zayne <wrosesongs@fastspammail.fm>
wrote-

"cstone is announcing 10 bands per day for 10 days that are scheduled to
play the 2004 fest. otr was on today's list.

http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/text/lineup.cfm

the beauty of cstone is being able to see the little combo a couple of
diffeent times (not including the merch table). last year, attendants
were treated to an otr seminar, otr acoustic set, and an otr plugged set
under the moonlight (full band)."

I believe that I have already lost my early camping ticket that I
purchased in August, and, I just requested the time off from work.

Also, I recently took advantage of some Xmastime sales to procure, at
substantial discounts, my first new sleeping bag, a rather complicated
affair (the workings of which, I don't completely comprehend) in two
decades (I still have my old one in my car), and one of those
self-erecting tents, which, like a mousetrap, will inflict severe
injuries upon anyone who releases it in a confined space.

"I think there's an innocence about the midwest that walks hand in hand
with a kind of mental illness..." Linford Detweiler 1993