Re: TRotK (spoilers)

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003, Troy Miller wrote:

> > > You know, the second time I saw the film, when it got to the scene
> > > of Frodo shirtless on the floor, I began looking at his belly to see
> > > if there was any sign of a scar there from the stinger ... and there
> > > wasn't!
>
> Hmmm... I just got back from it tonight, and I saw a scar. There was the
> Witch-King scar on his left shoulder, and then there was also a circular
> scar on the upper part of his right chest. It was about at the height
> where the mithril collar could possibly have left his chest exposed as
> well.

Hmmm.  I seem to recall seeing enough of Frodo's head and shoulders to
suggest that the stinger hit him significantly lower than that.

But I could be wrong about that.

--- Peter T. Chattaway --------------------------- peter@chattaway.com ---
Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee