From: Drew Johnson [mailto:djohnson@snowplow.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 11:11 AM
To: Bruce Lachey
Cc: over-the-rhine@actwin.com; drohman1@fastmail.fm
Subject: Re: In Defense of iPod

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, Bruce Lachey wrote:

> Apple uses polymer lithium-ion batteries for the current iPod, but rumor
> says they have selected a prismatic fluid based lithium-ion battery for new
> models.  At any rate, they also offer an iPod battery replacement service
> now, it's new.  Also, people use plug-in power a lot for iPods - Dan is as
> likely as me to go jogging.

Bruce, what I haven't heard much about is...how well do they deal with
jostling like one might do at a gym (i.e. treadmill and ellipse and the
like)?

-Drew J

Drew Johnson - djohnson@snowplow.org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA   ^ ^
"You rock my small, self-centered world." -Diablo, goats.com       (_|_)
          http://www.livejournal.com/~monkeydance