a little peeep

Just some comments on recent threads ...

Paul Moak - here's an interview with him where he comments on the mysterious mando-guitar.
http://www.playlikeapro.com/paulmoak.htm
I never caught an arrogant vibe from him.  Flashy, certainly, but still an air of modesty.  My
initial thoughts when I heard him play were that he didn't seem to be a very good match for OtR.  I
wondered how he got the gig.  This is gonna sound harsh, but I felt like they had found him through
a friend-of-a-friend who went to summer bible camp with him.  Eventually I realized that he could
push OtR beyond the previous limits and that's a good thing (OMG did I just quote martha?).  However
it was obvious from the get-go that he wouldn't be the one playing on the Christmas tour.  There is
no graceful segue from the new World_Can_Wait version, to Silent_Night.  I think he'll be back in
the Spring.  Hope so.

Ravi Shankar's daughter ... isn't that Norah Jones?

Dutch Bingo - the Mennonite Game.
Yeah, here in Louisville we have the same thing, except I call it "One Horse Town"

-jas

NP "Thank You My Angel", DNOTY