writing thoughts (was Tavish drawls again)

--- "Vogel, Andrew (vogelap)" <VOGELAP@UCMAIL.UC.EDU> wrote:
> You will, I hope, post the winning essay to the list!

I appreciate the request--but I'm sure there are thousands of listies that
would prefer I don't drop my 30K essay into their laps.

sounds like....
...This is a job for Drewvogel.com

so--I posted it here.

http://www.drewvogel.com/invboard/index.php?act=ST&f=20&t=262

sez Kelvin:
>Here's a thought...there are a lot of writer type people on this list.
>How cool would it be to have a way to submit stories, poetry, essays,
>etc. for other likeminded listees to look at.

again, I also think it would be wonderful if other writerly out there
could share their works and works in progress, but I assume that there
are lots of otr listies that wouldn't appreciate having it clog their
inboxes.

could we do something at Drewvogel.com?
he's already got a section called Writer's Forum (where I stuck the T.
Woode ramble)

gosh, it's so nice of you to let us all crash at your homepage, Drew...
...or mebbe if you don't want us crowding around your virtual living room,
I could make us all a pretty yahoo! group cuz it's free and easy.

talk talk talk.

lynz.