Rice Krispies & Cheerios

 Then Kelvin wrote:
 >You're kidding!?!?!?
 >I absolutely get twitterpated over that cd. Probably
 >my favorite from this year.  Dood, you must keep
 >giving him chances until you get it. If not for you,
 >do if for the loved ones in your life.

It'll probably sink in, but all in all, it's boring so
far... So far the packaging is the highlight of it,
though.

I'd trade it for Paul Moak solo CD, though... ;-)

I come from a varied musical path, but I really tend
to gravitate towards rock over singer-songwriter.
Emmylou, Rufus, blah, blah, Damien, blah blah, half of
Paste Magazine's schlock, blah blah... I guess something
has to jump out at me in order to really dig it...
nothing on "O" does it... yet.

notice the 'yet.'  I'm giving it ample time, still.

the only reason i feel secure is that i am validated
by my peers,
Dan

np: alicia keys - the diary of alicia keys... and by
    the end of the post, johnny cash - who's gonna cry