Re: [OTR] PostTaft Chris/Dave swap

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 misc@miscelena.com wrote:

> My brain did something bizarre, and I wrote:
> >> Rhys and Chris
>
> and Rhys tolerantly said:
> > what i want to know is - who the heck is Chris? and why was i with
> > him? i know i was sleepy and all, but i was *sure* i was with dave
>

> Oh Rhys; I'm so so sorry!

that's ok (:

it was funny to me.

> I'm mortified; it was such a delight to finally meet you and DAVE, and I
> have no idea why I mixed up his name.
>
> Blurgh.
> Anita

that's ok - some people mix up his name and call him frank (our last name)

it was so much fun to meet you too.

i had huge attacks of shyness in between yawns.

dave bugged me to go say hi to people, so i did.

and it was fun.
can't think why i waited all this time to say hi.

silly me

rhys

--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.