RE: giddy with excitement

trudy, thank you for the prayers and song selection blessings! i think i
heard the definitive arrangement of HALLALUJAH this weekend - it gave me
goose bump -- oppps! there comes another outbreak as i think about it.

was great meeting and remeeting the lostees.

thanks everyone for a wonderful 24 hours!

peace,
zayne

  wrosesongs@fastmail.fm

--