Plans

Taft is at 5th and Sycamore.

Let's meet at Rock Bottom Brewery after the show. The band typically doesn't hang out after the Taft show, so that should make it easy for us all to leave around the same time. Basically, you leave the Taft, turn Left out of the front doors and head West on Fifth for just under two blocks. Fountain Square (the "angel in the fountain" of the square is named "The Genius Of Water"...). Just 30 meters North of the actual fountain is the entrance to Rock Bottom. For those of you thinking you should drive from Taft to Rock Bottom, don't be silly. Map it (5th St & Sycamore for Taft, 10 Fountain Square Plz for Rock Bottom, both in Cincinnati) and you'll see how close they are. The kitchen is open until midnight.

Saturday Brunch, how about Inn The Wood at 10:30? I think I'm out for it (wedding) but may try the early bit. Just talked to Drew, he's up for noon ish being there meeting the stragglers. It's at 227 Calhoun St, 45219 on Mapquest. GREAT stuff.

Bruce