Taft ticket

Probably a real shot in the dark this late, but does anyone have an extra ticket (one) to the Taft show that they're trying to get rid of. I can't pay scalper's prices, but I would like to go and hear the Christmas goodness. If you can help, please drop me a note.

Thanks,

Nathan

Oh, and a warm welcomage to the new folks. There are lots of cool, friendly folks here, and the sometimes heated discussions actually go to prove the point. Just drop in a few OtR references, however esoteric, and we'll all be fine. :)

/ high above the city / through the ceiling of the stars / <and the SatelliteRoad.com>