RE: Okay.

so is there a conclusion to whats going on friday night and saturday morning?

saturday brunch = inn the wood in clifton

friday night before show = ?

friday night after show = ?

At 10:25 AM 2003-12-11, Temmesfeld, Daniel wrote:
Andy wrote:
>I'd suggest that INN THE WOOD is large enough,
>central enough, good enough, and cheap enough
>to fit the bill.

mmmm.... bill...

>Two people can split their outrageously-good
>POTATO CRISP. Get it with a side of goetta. Yum.

Goetta is so good, that I line my trash can with it.
mmm... processed pig filler.

>If the brunch is LATER, I can join -- I'm out
>of class at noon (or a bit earlier, maybe)

ms. megan linton is getting married... so we be
out at noon (at the latest).

> and would like to meet up with folks (though I
> may be in my chef whites).

"white," eh?  so you're saying you've never slept
with your food?

singing myself awake,
Dan

np: chroma key compilation