Re: where? when?

Amy (my wife) is Queen of this sort of "Do You Know" -- amongst Texans,
though. I swear, we can be anywhere in the world and she'll either find
someone she knows on the streets or in the airports; or if it's a stranger,
give her about 3 minutes and about 3 degrees of separation, and she can find
a match. It's spooky to watch. Kevin Bacon has nothing on Amy.

--
paul r. soupiset
creative director