RE: where? when?

On Thursday, December 11, 2003 5:02 AM Mark van Hornsveld wrote:
> Now i AM Dutch but I've never heard of Dutch bingo before. What bad
taste or
> foul play are we to blame for?

Oh, it's not foul play, just plain-old play.  It's an idiosyncrasy -
something I love to watch happen:  when a group of people gathers and
they find they have something in common (being Dutch, for instance),
they begin making matches among their respective acquaintances.

I'm sure other groups of people play this kind of bingo, but perhaps the
Dutch are the best at it, so they get to modify the noun.  :)  If that's
the case, you should really ask a *Dutch* person about the intricate
details . . . I might be missing something important!

B5 - Sara