Re: Okay.

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, Temmesfeld, Daniel wrote:

> TUCKER's and INN THE WOOD were suggested for Saturday brunch.

> No one responded positively, negatively, or at all.

i responded financially:  cheap place please.

> I assume it'll be a "make plans Friday" thing.  Aren't several people
> (including your lovely self) staying at B's condo?

we (dave n i) are staying with the Drew. if you guys figure something out,
clue us in, if you decide friday night that you like me enough to want ot
hang out a little more. or, if you don't like me enough - dave's pretty
cool, pretty neato guy -

rhys

--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.