where? when?

On Wednesday, December 10, 2003 8:43 PM, wrosesongs@fastmail.fm said:
>where are you from? when & where did you hear of otr?<<

A music-lover at Calvin College (Grand Rapids, MI) introduced me to otr.
Between that first listen in her dorm room, and my head-over-heels love
affair with them right now, I'm not quite sure what happened . . . some
years and learning and concerts and some careful listening . . . but,
it's been good!  How glad I am that Calvin draws artists like Karin and
Linford.

Right now I'm living and working at a university north of Grand Rapids,
and I'm winning all the song-swooning converts I can.  Someday, in this
little town, we might even get to see them play.  Who knows . . .