RE: Ouchie

Aaron Edwards wrote:

> Aye, yay, yay, yay!!!! I really should have taken
> Barry's warning. I am on the U's wireless node, and by
> visiting that sight, I am sure that I just violated
> several rules. Good thing noone caught me eh? :-)

See...now if only more people in the world would realize that they should
listen to me.  Hmmm.....all I remember of the weekend is a tour of
Philly....in which I don't think some of the places were on the official
city of Philly tour guide sheet....then there is lots of Ouchie talk and
then there were trash angels.  I know there were other things....but the
trash angels stick out the most.  Years of counseling had almost erased it.
;)

out here,
Barry