Re: Ouchy

'Nita said:
> That's a joke from a weekend a year and a half ago
> or so (?) that Bink,
> Mrs. Bink, Barry, Liesel and I visited Ysobelle in
> Philadelphia.

ah, yes... mem'ries... what a twisted weekend that
was!

> Mostly we just use it now to torture Ms Yz, kind
> Lostees that we are.

Ouchy's a personal friend od Ysobelle, you know. ;{)}

> I imagine it will be oft repeated at Taft.  ;)

Whatever makes you think THAT? :{P}

> Packing tonight... driving tomorrow night...

So when do you plan on ariving in Cinci? Are you guys
driving overnight to get there Friday morning? I'm a
bit confused on that one...

Besides, we gotta meet up, I've got your tickets!

> *bouncebounce*

*binkbink*