Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V5 #388

Finals are no reason to neglect the list. I'm in the
middle of them right now, and have posted more in the
past two days than the last two weeks *haha.*
I am, of course being sarcastic, some people just have
better discepline than I do, haha. In other words, I
reallly, should start on that paper.

np: Belle and Sebastian - (s)He's loosing it

--- Shelley Ouellette <violaplayinghobbit@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Hello fellow Rhiners,
> Well i just thought that i would write a little
> note.  I haven't been able to keep up the reading of
> the digest for a few weeks.  I feel a bit sad about
> that...but really its not my fault.  I have had
> finals and thanksgiving break.

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"