Pedro the Lion, Parenthood, and "Prii" if more than one?

OK... I've been on the Pedro the Lion mailing
list for something like three years now.  I get
tour updates and the like, and quite frankly,
I'd never heard them until this morning... it's
one of those "I've heard about this band and
I'll get on their mailing list to see when they
come around" things... well, seeing as Pedro
the Lion (or at least David Bazan) is opening
for Over the Rhine at the Taft show on Friday,
I figured I'd better find out what they're all
about...

Albums I've heard so far:
  * It's Hard To Find a Friend
  * The Only Reason I Feel Secure Is That I Am
        Validated By My Peers
  * Control

I like "Control" the best of the three.  Overall,
Pedro the Lion reminds me of Badly Drawn Boy,
but with less of an Elliott Smith feel and more
of a Chris Martin/Coldplay feel.

Needless to say, I'm even happier about Friday
now...

Plus on Thursday, we're inviting a new one into
our family.  A baby Prius.  We already know the
color (some sort of euphemism for "green"), but
we haven't picked out a name yet.

Dan

np: unemployed in greenland - unfolding auragami

hej, check out -> http://www.pixieprincess.com/