Christian Muzak?

Hey all,
  I was watching the big Christian Rock music video countdown Sunday, and I wonder what sites such as www.corruptchristion....etc. think of these half naked men dancing around in the Christian punk/rock bands.  I mean they seem pretty peeved when some Christian nymphette dresses in a halter top and sings about love, but it's ok for these groups of guys to jump up and down and scream "Jesus Jesus, Yeah Yeah Yeah" at the top of their lungs while topless and clad in tight jeans.

Maybe it is just me, but that seems a bit weird.

Also, I'm betting that most of you saw the cool "King of the Hill" episode with the X-treme Christian Youth Group and Pastor K.  That was very insightful.  Who says there isn't good TV?

Steve
from the depths of Ph.D. finals

P.S.  Anyone who doesn't think that POD are a Christian group has obviously never met them.  I got to see them at Calvin before they got all famous, and they were the most devout, albeit crazy-looking, guys I have seen in a long time.  It is like a Young Life Praise band with tattoos and dreds.