Darling...

To whomever requested to hear "Darling, Christmas is Coming," I can at least partially help. Found a show in my stacks, December 2001 at The Ark. It's not a great recording, but you can indeed hear a couple OtR Christmas songs. I'm sharing the show on Furthur (www.furthurnet.org). My first rip & share, and I hope I've done it right. If so, I'll try to get a couple more shows up soon. So do us all a favor (someone) and grab this show, spread the love. Thanks bondibox for hosting the show I'm downloading right now.

Salvation Army bells are ringing,

Nathan