-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Bergendorff [mailto:kbergend@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 2:58 PM

Ah, I figured you must have been there somewhere Genevieve!  Great new key
change in Christmas is Coming, didn't you think? ;)

We also heard Hometown Boy (which they opened with), an incredible
performance of All I Ever Get for Christmas is the Blues, a great duet
arrangement (Karin on piano and Matt Slocum on cello) for Give Me Strength,
and Cruel & Pretty in the encore.  Susan Enan also did a great job warming
up.  I suspect they would have done a second encore, but Linford told me
Karin was feeling pretty queasy thanks to her lunch at a truckstop Taco Bell
Express en route to NY.

Ironically enough, my only NYC friend who is into OtR (thanks to me)
recently moved to Cincy, and my wife doesn't do concerts on weeknights, so I
went solo.  However, I hooked up with a guy who drove all the way down from
Pittsfield, MA to see them (with his date) after seeing their show at
Northampton in September, and another relatively new fan who came in from
central NJ for the show.  None of us went home disappointed!

It's snowing like mad here, hope they made it to Baltimore OK...

Keith from NY