Re: Christian Porn? (Was Christian Rock)

i dont listen to CCM approved artists or CCM's fake-christian bands either, aside from U2....but do you really need to read a website to know that Bono doesnt go to church every sunday, and does that even matter?!

CCM is the kind of we'll-think-for-you bullshit that i hate...if you really need to rely on someone else to determine if you should listen to a particular musician you have much bigger issues to worry about than if bono says FUCK at the grammies

At 04:16 PM 2003-12-04, So Briquet wrote:
Thom Jurek wrote:
>"Oh man, is everybody on this list a >Christian and into CCM? Maybe I
am in >the wrong place.... "

I thought everybody on this list was into porn.

NP-> Society One

"I think there's an innocence about the midwest that walks hand in hand
with a kind of mental illness..." Linford Detweiler 1993