RE: christmas music

--- "Peter T. Chattaway" <petert@interchange.ubc.ca>
wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, Christina Howell wrote:
> > My favorite version of Little Drummer Boy was done
> by Whiteheart.
>
> Ewwww.  It has been years since I listened to this
> particular track, but
> as I recall, it had a cheesy synth line that just
> reeked of '80s pop.

That is true there is a synth line that may turn some
people off, but I think that the synthesizer could be
considered one of the blessings/curses of 80's music.
What can I say, I like it; I'm a sucker for my youth.

On a different note of Christmas music. Steve Taylor
did a very entertaining version of Winter Wonderland
with a Mariache Band.

-christina