RE: christmas music

rhys wrote:
> i LOVE DNOTY
>
> are there comparisons? artists to consider?

I like Peter Mayer's Christmas CD's; he has two.  The first one, "Stars And
Promises" is beautiful; the other one is a live CD with most of the songs
from "S&P" along with a couple of new ones.  He's amazing live, but the live
CD doesn't quite hold a candle to actually being there.  Both CD's are a
good balance of instrumentals and vocal performances, and good mixes of
traditional and original material.  These two, DNoTY, and the "Charlie Brown
Christmas" soundtrack are the only Christmas CD's I listen to anymore.

Chris