RE: We live in a Brunch Age... who will help me carry the torch?

Tucker's is both scary and good, as Bruce suggested. It was the place where
a large man told me, over breakfast, that he fathered 18 children. When
asked if he could name them all, he said, "Yeah, but I ain't gonna".

It was the same place where the waitress took my order, turned in place, and
began cooking it. All without dislodging the cigarette in her mouth.

> Sorry about la escuela, Vogelap.  I guess I won't be
> making the vegetarian jambalaya for OtR brunch this
> year... :-(

School is nothing to be sorry about, Mr. Temmesfeld. It is a thing of beauty
-- the opportunity to have knowledge poured into you. Celebrate!

What I lament is my temporary inability to host the brunch. But there's
always NEXT YEAR!

-drew
www.drewvogel.com