Re: Netiquette

Barry wrote:
>Does anyone have the netiquette rules for the
>list here?  I am on a Red Sox list-serve/message
>board and it is truly annoying.  The people here
>are saints!!!!

It's nicer here because "the fuck word" doesn't
come up as often as I presume it does on the Sox
list.

Hey, is Over the Rhine a Christian band?  I heard
them playing over the speakers at a Chipotle next
door to the local Christian bookstore.  That
coincidence is too baffling.  I mean, hell, it was
*right next door* to a Christian bookstore. ;-)

fuck,
Dan

np: martin sexton - black sheep