Re: Recommendation

On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 09:14, Jeff McCloud wrote:
> I am looking for a recommendation. Of Linford's
> solo discs, which would you ask your spouse/SO to
> buy as a Christmas present?

Kinda depends - if you're a guitar guy, I'd go with _Grey Ghost
Stories_, as a few of those are guitar based, where the other one is
pretty much just piano.

They're both really good, tho, even if they're too short. So the
question you're really asking is "which would you ask your spouse/SO to
buy as a Christmas present *this* *year*, having to wait until the next
birthday/Valentines/Easter/Arbor Day to get the other one."

Troy