Re: The Ultimate Film

1980's musical look at 1994, _The Apple_, leaves the viewer forever
changed. Maybe Linford and Karin could star in a remake, set in 2018.

I think I've seen this listed by an ebayer that
deals in interesting rarities.Except I got a thing about 'buying' bootlegs.
So I take it you'd say it's worth tracking down an original copy?
I remember looking at IMDB at the time and it only got like a 2 or 3 in overall ratings.

kev

Do you think that lemming parents ever use the argument:  "If all of your
friends decided to not jump off a cliff, would you?"