Book Recommendations??

It is that time of the year again, the semester is almost over (2 more
classes) and I am trying to decide what to read.  Any recommendations on
good reads?  This is what I have in my mental queue unless someone piques my
interest with a good book review.  In no particular order... 'The Davinci
Code' why is everybody loving this?  Annie Dilliard -- 'Pilgrim at Tinker
Creek' and Calvino -- 'Baron in the Trees'.

Out here,
Barry

NP  OtR -- Eve

* CONFIDENTIALITY/PRIVACY NOTICE - The documents included in this
transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the information to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action
taken in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this document in error, please notify the sender
immediately to arrange for return or destruction of these documents.