Cincinnati People (or close-by)... Ashley Peacock show, Wed 11/26

To OtR-List people, and non OtR-BCC'd people... :-)

ASHLEY PEACOCK, singer-songwriter from Cincinnati,
is releasing a new studio-produced EP on Wednesday,
November 26th.  He's playing a show with his FULL
BAND at York Street Cafe in Newport, KY.  Wednesday,
November 26th, 9:00pm, $5.00.  I believe that Brian
Kelley (from Over the Rhine, Monk, et cetera) is
playing drums with him this time out... but that's
bound to change (Ash has several drummers enlisted).

You may have heard Ashley Peacock on the Over the
Rhine Tribute album last year (CD#2- #1, Etcetera
Whatever)... go to his website to hear and see
more of his original work...

http://www.ashleypeacock.com/

Yes, the show is only $5.00.  Plus Ash will have
his new CD.  Plus he's playing with two other great
acts... MAERY LANAHAN (singer-songstress from
Dayton - finalist in the Canal Street Tavern Band
Playoffs) and NOCTALUCA (Jason Ludwig's hot new
band that has been getting rave reviews in City
Beat, other local papers, and the 2003 CEA's).
Jason's solo CD, Pell Mell, is one of my favs of
2003.  And Noctaluca blows me away even more.

http://www.ashleypeacock.com/

http://www.maerylanahan.com/

http://www.noctaluca.com/
 or http://www.jasonludwig.com/

Check out the show at York Street Cafe on Wed 11/26.
You really don't want to miss it.  Plus seeing as
it's the day before Thanksgiving, you automatically
get to SLEEP IN.*

York Street Cafe is here -> 738 York St, Newport, KY
     http://www.yorkstonline.com/

thanks for reading,
Dan

np: http://www.pixieprincess.com/

*- unless you work at a gas station, Meijer's, some
 other 24-hour establishment, a bar, or you're some
 sort of corporate workaholic.  In which case, set
 your freakin' ALARM and still come out to the show!