Re: Jeff Bridges In _Discs Of Pr0n_ (oTr content, just barely)

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, Aaron Edwards wrote:
> And that is more of the issue that I was trying to portray with my last
> email. That is, porn lowers the status of women to nothing more than
> mere sex objects.

You're obviously not talking gay male porn here.  There's all *kinds* of
porn.  And surely porn has an objectifying effect on men, too?

--- Peter T. Chattaway --------------------------- peter@chattaway.com ---
Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee