Re: Ric Hordinski

I'm seeing him at Schulers tonight.  I'm glad to hear so much positivity
about him.  There's little I like better than a good show.  (I told one
of my roommates that I was going to a concert tonight and she said "you
go to a lot of concerts, don't you?"  Yes, yes I do.)
Also, the Milton reference makes me automatically fond of the new album
of which I've only heard the few tracks on paste and many good things.