From: owner-over-the-rhine@actwin.com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine@actwin.com]On Behalf Of Laura Hepker
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 1:07 PM
To: Sobriqet@webtv.net; Over-the-Rhine@actwin.com
Subject: Re: The Darkest Night Of The Year

>Kylie Wilkerson typed-
> >"If I were 'the darkest nite of the year'... >where would I be??"

Sobriqet replied:
>I think you'd be at December 22.

So, I have to ask: is there any significance to the fact that I was born on
the darkest (and what my dad likes to call the LONGEST) night of the year?
:)

Questions to ponder, approaching 30.

-Laura

(ahem. did i just tell the world that i'm about to turn 30? perhaps i truly
am losing my mind.)