Re: Too early?

whenever i move (which is often), 'darkest night' is the first thing i play in my new home.

----Original Message Follows----
From: Jeff McCloud
To: Rhine Over the
Subject: Too early?
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 07:35:40 -0800 (PST)
Like Rhys (minus the fire drill), I pulled out
"Darkest Night of the Year" yesterday for its
first spin. But then I thought, "It's too early."
And I was a little embarassed to be playing
Christmas music at work before Thanksgiving.
But this morning, with a gray sky and soaking
rain on the way, the mood seemed to be
appropriate, and I decided to try again. And I
forgot just how gorgeous and moving this disc is.
Jeff
=====
Jeff McCloud
226 Arch St.