Re: Too early?

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Jeff McCloud wrote:

> Like Rhys (minus the fire drill), I pulled out "Darkest Night of the
> Year" yesterday for its first spin. But then I thought, "It's too
> early." And I was a little embarassed to be playing Christmas music at
> work before Thanksgiving.

is it ever to early for christmas music?

maybe in july it feels funny... i just like the mystery of it (:

and besides yesterday was the peak of Leonids - what better time?

> But this morning, with a gray sky and soaking rain on the way, the mood
> seemed to be appropriate, and I decided to try again. And I forgot just
> how gorgeous and moving this disc is.
>
> Jeff

that's other reason to wait a while before listening to certian kinds of
music.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm music

i'm glad it exists

rhys
--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.