there's nothing like

giving DNOTY your first listen of the season, only to be interrupted by a
fire drill.

the kind where the marshal folk tell you 'no time for coats, run!'
thinking it was real, not a drill, i ran, shoe laces flapping (they let me
put on shoes) through th mud around the building, and wet wet wet wet and
muddy i became.

as we stood there, being shephered here, and there, i finally got wise and
climbed into a car with a friend.

we watched everyone else dither to the tune of these suited men.

turns out they are inspecting our security clearance today.

so we finally were permitted back inside the building, wet bedraggled and
(for me at least) much curlier for the wear.

there's amandantory meeting in a few minutes. as i was running down the
stairs for the drill, i wondered what today would be like.

i can still feel the productivity rnning down my neck with the last of the
rain drops.

at least they can't stop my mp3 listnening (:

rhys

--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.