re: question

> > All I ever get for Christmas is blue...
>
> God how I want to hear that song.  Does anyone have an mp3?

I've got one of the show's w/ that and "Darling Xmas is Coming",
I'd be happy to get a copy to you.  It's decently muffled, a lot
of turning up the volume needs to be done and you'll get a copy
w/ that annoying 2 second pause between songs (i'm clueless on
what needs to be done to get rid of that)... but it is OtR.

Does anyone have a clear boot of that show?  The Ark, MI -
12.5.01?  If so, hit the forum and let's vine that sucker in the
name of Xmas spirit, baby!