rijestaafle! (Re: For the foodies... [bcc][faked-from][mx])

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 OncleBoo@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/14/2003 1:17:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> damian.sawyer@ntlworld.com writes: Once while a student I made a curry
> with just fresh fruit & spices, as we didn't have any veg.  I'd
> recommend it - a great variation from the norm.
>
> Although I can't claim to have had curry with just fruit, one of the
> things I picked up while living in Kenya was the idea of topping a curry
> with a variety of condiments.  These typically included peppers (both
> hot and not, depending on your preference), onion, chopped boiled egg,
> and sliced fresh fruit, such as banana and pineapple.  Those additions
> really to some nice life to a "normal" curry.
>

> Steve oncleboo@aol.com

the 'rice table' makes its apperaance!

spelled badly by me, of course (:

i like to put coconut, peanuts, raisins, and banana on mine when i feel
like something sweetishly hot.

other times, i add more pepper, green pepper, onion, and peanuts

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sometimes apples too (:

rhys
--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.