Re: Early (windy) Polling

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Rick Callender wrote:

> --- rhys frank <shadow@teuton.org> wrote:
>
> > if i were a kite, today i'd fly away
>
> and probably never be seen again! i've witnessed a few signs being blown
> over from these stong winds we're being forced to dance with!

i know!

(that was actually the beginning of a poem i wrote today)

> hey, did you, by chance, happen to get out of a car and chase a duck
> yesterday or so?

not recently no.... not since i helped the baby ducks across the road this
past summer. i thought about it (chasing ducks) - it's so much fun, but
lately i let the kitten groom my hair. they paw at it, it's getting so
wild...

werer you chasing ducks?

rhys

--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.