Re: [OTR] Gweetings

Kelvin!
Hello! Welcome back!

Wow, it's been a while, hmm?

The landscape around here has changed.  There are fewer trees, more shrubs
and, as you might expect from that switch, the animals have moved away.
You probably won't have to watch your step quite so carefully.

The music through the air is a bit different, too.  More twangy, less
slick, and rather quiet in the last week or so.

So far as we can tell, however, the same gathering in that lovely clearing
in Cincinnati is expected in a month or so...  I'm bummed that the rivers
'tween here and there are running high, and I can't make it.

Good to see ya... what's in that sack you're carrying?  ;)

Anita